Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Strawberry-Banana and White Chocolate Pocket

This is the same concept of my banana and chocolate pocket.  I had some new ingredients, thanks to my awesome husband's decision to make me chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day.  Here is what I created with the leftovers!
Ingredients:
Egg Roll Wrapper
100grams banana, mashed
2 ounce strawberries, sliced
2tbs white chocolate
Oil
Cinnamon sugar

Mix together inside ingredients: banana, chocolate, strawberry.  Microwave for 45 seconds.  Placed in middle of egg roll wrapper and wrap up.  brush top with oil and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.  Broil for 10 minutes and enjoy!
 yum yum, there were some leftover bites to enjoy as well!

232 calories of awesomeness
Note: Pan frying this would taste better, but too many calories for me with everything else I ate today.

4 comments:

  1. Looks good, how come I don't see any of this cooking! lol!! Quick question though, how are you able to measure the calories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come over one day and I'll cook for you! :) I measure the calories by weighing all of the ingredients and then looking it up! Aint no thang.

      Delete
  2. Oh word that sounds like an invite! So that's how you measure calories, interesting. Also bookmarked the blog =]

    ReplyDelete