Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Easy Lazy Dinner

My hair is now red and I LOVE it!
I know it's completely unrelated but I'm super excited about it!


So anyways... I went for a brief run tonight when I got home and was completely unmotivated to spend more than 10 minutes to make anything.  Tomorrow I will do better :)
Pasta with Garlic Chicken Sausage
Ingredients:
3 oz pasta
3/4 cup pasta sauce (i like a lot)
garlic chicken sausage
grated parm cheese

Cook sausage in frying pan while boiling pasta.  Threw pasta in with sausage and sauce, plated and sprinkled with cheese.  Can't get easier than that!

538 Calories

2 comments:

  1. Thats it, just 538 calories? Too good to be true! I'll have to give this dish a try sometime when I feel like eating pasta. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Clauds. Gotta keep those calories down!

    ReplyDelete