Thursday, July 26, 2012

Spinach , Peppers and Pasta

So, I was originally planning on making breaded chicken on a bed of creamed spinach but after beginning to wilt my spinach I realized I didn't have enough.  I grabbed some peppers and egg noodles to bulk up the spinach and finished off with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese!
Ingredients:
4oz bell and evans breaded chicken (or you can make your own but I suck at it so I stick with these)
1 cup fresh spinach
1cup beef broth
115grams of raw peppers sliced thin
1/2 serving egg noodles
1.5oz cream cheese
1/2tbs parmesan cheese

Begin baking breaded chicken and cooking pasta according to directions.  Combine spinach, broth and peppers in a pan, bring to a simmer.  Allow to reduce.  Once pasta is cooked, add to spinach mixture and mix in cream cheese.  Serve with chicken on top and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.

Calorie Content: 547 calories


2 comments: