Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pork Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce

I was extremely lazy all week with meals so I finally decided to cook something good (after running 5 miles).  I decided to spice up a pork chop that I defrosted.
I absolutely love peanut sauce and it worked really well with the pork chop.  The rice helped to lesson the spice a bit.  Very filling but light at the same time.  Pay attention to the directions on your sushi rice, some has to be rinsed before it is cooked.

Ingredients:
4oz pork chop sliced into strips
1 cup of pepper slices
2 tbs Thai Peanut sauce
1 cup fresh broccoli florets
1/2 cup beef stock
1 serving of sushi rice

Cook sushi rice in rice cooker according to directions. Sautee broccoli, pepper strips and pork in a frying pan until pork is browned on both sides.  In a separate bowl, combine beef stock and peanut sauce.  Add to frying pan and cover on medium heat until sauce reduces and pork is fully cooked. Enjoy!

Calorie Content: 445  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this peanut sauce with Pork Stir Fry. This is my first time to see this kind of recipe. I think this is delicious so I have a plan to cook this later. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete