Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fourth of July feast

For the Fourth of July we decided to spend a quiet day at home with out friend Clauds. We ended up making an awesome dinner for ourselves.
Home made French fries with a grass fed bacon and cheddar stuffed burger with more cheddar on top! I can't take credit for the burger, all I did was cook it and my wonderful husband prepared the fries. After being cut, we sat them in an ice water bath for approximately 30 minutes. We then fried the potatoes at a low temperature for about 10 minutes and at a higher temperature until crispy. I'd have to double check with my husband as to what temperatures and exact time, I was too busy enjoying my Peak beer and cooking the burgers!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lauren for making dinner once again! It was sooooo epic. Too good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Clauds, lets do it again sometime! Thanks for the picture!

    ReplyDelete