Sunday, July 8, 2012

Night out in the City

Last night my husband and I went out for Providence Water Fire, quite possibly the coolest event that our city offers.  Streets are shut down, music, fire dancers, food and bonfires in the water!  Before the festivities started, we decided to grab a bite at our favorite restaurant Union Station Brewery.   The rain held out so we were able to eat outside, perfect evening.

Pepperoni pizza was fantastic, also ordered their brown ale on tap for the night.
We had a brownie sundae for dessert but it was so hot (melting) and we wanted it so bad I forgot to take a picture before it was all gone!

No picture of Water Fire can do it justice so I won't even try,  
it is something you have to see for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I should really start trying out different stuff at the Brewery but everything they make is good, its hard to want to switch lol. That pizza look incredibleeeee nom nom nom. +1 for eating outside too, its always cold when I go there haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaha, they changed their menu this week a bit so there are different dishes now. A lot of the menu is the same but there are a bunch of additions. I'm excited to try something new there!

    Eating outside is the best. We went there last night for beer and hung out outside. So so nice.

    ReplyDelete